Consumers expect companies involvement at just about every stage of the lifecycle of a product to be responsible for its safety.
However common or complex the product, liability protection is critical for the manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers and importers involved throughout the chain of commerce. For nearly 40 years, we have provided primary and excess product liability solutions for many types of risks—from paper goods, furniture and fixtures to firearms, chemicals and swimming pool equipment.
We attempt to tailor coverage that works for many different types of risks. In fact, we were among the first to launch coverage specifically for companies developing qualified antiterrorism technology (QATT) in accordance with the U.S. Safety Act. Today we remain as committed as ever to delivering the strong, customized coverage essential to effectively manage long-tail, product-related exposures.
Features & Benefits
- Basic coverage on ISO-based forms
- Flexible manuscript forms and endorsements
- Products only forms available
- Multi-year policy terms available
- Both occurrence and claims-made coverage triggers available
- Retentions as low as first-dollar coverage for severity-driven risks
- Self-administration of claims within a self-insured retention for qualified policyholders
- Available limits of up to $50 million
- Primary product/completed operations liability insurance, including premises operations
- Stand-alone, primary, lead umbrella and excess coverage, including follow-form excess liability
- Buffer layer coverage designed to minimize the potential for gaps between primary and umbrella covers
- Discontinued product liability insurance
- Incurred But Not Reported (IBNR) policies