Workplace injuries occur more often than safety-minded employers would like.
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, 3.1 million nonfatal cases are reported every year. That’s an average of 2.5 cases for every 100 workers. When an injury happens, medical care and lost wages can cost employers millions. As one of the largest providers of workers’ compensation insurance in the U.S., we have experience tailoring solutions for small, mid-size and large companies. We help our clients mitigate risk by providing superior underwriting and program design backed by one of the industry’s most robust claims operations and network of loss prevention services.
Features & Benefits
- Customized solutions for clients of many sizes, ranging from guaranteed cost programs to loss sensitive and captive structures
- Broad underwriting expertise and appetite for risks in virtually any industry
- Nationwide network of underwriters, claims and loss control consultants with dedicated units specializing in construction, energy, healthcare, real estate, transportation and USL&H
- Flexibility to unbundle claims handling for in-house or third-party administration
- Various collateral options that include collateral trusts, funds withheld and rent-a-captives
- Consistent and accurate record-keeping and loss adjustment services
- Flexibility to choose AIG’s in-house claims department or an approved third-party administrator to manage claims
- Provides wage loss and medical benefits to workers injured in the course and scope of employment