Threats to reputation and brand image are more common and damaging today than in the past.
Executive scandals and questions about product safety make front page news on a regular basis, and there are few barriers to prevent the publication of nearly anything via the Internet and social media. Negative publicity can quickly “go viral” and impact reputation or brands in real time. ReputationGuard® delivers innovative insurance protection through a combination of proactive mitigation and reputation attack response coverage, addressing crisis communication costs incurred through our panel of experienced public relations experts. Coverage includes consultation, monitoring, mail, advertising and other communications costs recommended by panel experts in response to both actual and anticipated publicity that is potentially damaging to reputation or brand value.
Features & Benefits
- Ability to consult with panel experts when a threat is identified or at the first sign of negative publicity
- Access to the expert advice needed to develop a communications strategy and manage the disclosure of potentially damaging information even before it becomes public
- Global expertise to help board members and executives make tough decisions easier
- Assistance in developing a communications strategy and manage the response to potentially damaging published information
- Coverage begins when a policyholder hires any of our panel public relations firms
- Cost of communications in response to adverse publicity including television, print and online advertising
- Cost of waging a social media campaign designed to address adverse publicity
- Costs associated with helping to monitor the brand perception of the company at risk