It’s a new era for investment advisers and funds.
Market volatility has significantly increased the potential for investor litigation, as have new, complex compliance standards. The level of regulatory scrutiny has increased significantly, especially for those who look to expand overseas. Securing the insurance needed to fully protect advisers and funds against the host of management and professional liability risks can be challenging. We can help.
Through Investment Management Insurance Edge®, advisers and funds can obtain the precise protection they need for the risks they face. From investment adviser professional liability to fund professional and management liability, advisers and funds can secure the multi-faceted protection they specifically need to focus on the regions they operate in.
Features & Benefits
- Automatic coverage for new private or registered funds with no size threshold to adapt to changes in fund offerings during the policy period
- Personal reputation protection to cover the cost of a crisis management firm’s assistance in responding to negative statements made about executives by enforcement bodies in the media
- Advancement of loss in connection with covered claims when companies refuse or otherwise fail, for any reason, to provide advancement or indemnification to insured individuals
- Claim cooperation severability to ensure the rights of insured individuals are not impaired if other covered individuals fail to cooperate with the insurer
- Global liberalization that delivers unparalleled cross-border coverage, applying the most favorable local policy language to claims in foreign jurisdictions
One or more of the following coverages can be combined into one comprehensive program:
- Investment adviser professional liability
- Fund professional and management liability
- Investment adviser management liability
- Outside directorship liability
The following coverages are available by endorsement:
- Distributor professional liability
- Cost of corrections coverage