Increased shareholder litigation has raised awareness of the duties and responsibilities of a company’s executives, especially when issuing a prospectus.
Through Prospectus Edge®, companies can protect themselves against the heightened multi-year exposure faced when issuing a prospectus. By isolating and protecting this exposure, Prospectus Edge® offers companies the benefit of dedicated coverage for this prospectus exposure, protecting their traditional Directors and Officers (“D&O”) policy limits from erosion.
Features & Benefits
- Multi-year reporting period for protection against covered claims years after a prospectus issuance
- Retroactive coverage for the offering or listing, including but not limited to the road show
- Tailored prospectus liability coverage for those involved in the offering or listing, including the company and its executives, controlling shareholders, selling security holders and financial underwriters
- Value-added extensions of coverage to include:
-Management liability liberalization
-Fiduciary liability extension
- Fewer exclusions than traditional D&O policy – no exclusions for personal injury, bodily injury & property damage, pension liability and compensation and labour liability
- Access to CrisisFund® Appendix, our loss prevention solution to help companies manage communications surrounding potential events after securities have been delisted, or have been threatened to be delisted from designated securities exchanges
- Services of pre-authorized lawyers for optimal litigation management and access to leading law firms renowned for arming companies with the right defence strategies
- First dollar e-Discovery consultant services to help companies develop strategies if faced with a request to produce electronically stored information both before and after a covered claim arises