Whether a small architecture enterprise or a multinational million dollar conglomerate, the work of architects and engineers is constantly under the spotlight.
No matter how careful and exact an architect or engineer is, his/her work is constantly scrutinized by clients, leaving the chance of facing a lawsuit alleging negligence or failure to render professional services. Working in an industry that continues to feel the negative effects of the economy, architects and engineers cannot afford to take this risk - and that is where we can help.
Features & Benefits
- Coverage for wrongful acts committed anywhere in the world
- Partner with a carrier with over 30 years of experience in professional liability underwriting and exposure
- Claims handled by leading defence lawyers that specialize in architects', engineers' and other similar construction liabilities
- Flexible program options, including deductibles, self-insured retentions and excess policies
- Complimentary risk management services specifically dedicated to architects and engineers exposure
- Available limits of up to $25 million in addition to project-specific insurance
- Broad definition of insured
- Punitive damages coverage (where permitted by law)
- Ownership interest coverage (up to 25 percent of project)
- Automatic 60-day mini-tail