Businesses that operate in complex industrial sectors require sophisticated risk management solutions for their onshore construction projects.
Our Construction All Risk insurance can be customized to combine commercial property and catastrophic cover with other specialty coverages to address the wide-ranging exposures of construction projects. Drawing on long-term experience and expertise, we marry highly-rated capacity with flexible coverage and expert loss engineering services to protect a project from inception through completion and beyond.
Features & Benefits
- Available limits among the highest in the industry
- Flexibility of admitted and non-admitted policy forms available in all 50 U.S. states
- Global risk transfer solutions can be tailored for accounts of all sizes
- Underwriting, engineering, loss control and claims services provided by energy industry specialists located worldwide
- More than 30 years of experience as a market leader
- Available limits of up to $250 million
- Natural catastrophe capacity, including earthquake, flood and windstorm
- Contractor’s property, including real and personal property, contractor’s equipment and boiler and machinery
- Builder’s risk designed for installation coverage for trade and smaller contractors
- Testing and commissioning
- Blended construction and operational programs
- Delay in start-up (DSU) coverage, including soft costs, debt service and advance loss of profits/rents
- Transit, ocean cargo and inland marine coverage also available from AIG