Whether a healthcare practice, a manufacturing plant, a retail storefront, or an institution of higher education, certain commercial properties face mounting exposures from events such as fire, flood or even terrorism.
These businesses need additional capacity to protect their high-value properties from a variety of natural or man-made threats.
AIG’s global capacity supports clients with large limits/highly protected risks coverage needs, regardless of their domicile. Our expanded commercial property limits minimize the need for multiple co-insurance markets or reinsurance and eliminate gaps between layers of coverage. And property owners can rest easy knowing that they have got far-reaching protection complemented by world-class loss engineering services and unmatched claims expertise.
Features & Benefits
- Market leading commercial property capacity of up to $1 billion
- All commercial property classes considered
- Non-admitted flexibility of rate and form allows for ease of handling unique coverage situations
- Coverage can be underwritten 100% of placement, as a quota share, or a ventilated layer, subject to eligibility
- Coverage can be provided on a risk transfer or risk management basis, or a combination of both
- Innovative modeling technology services help effectively manage weather or earthquake losses before a catastrophic event occurs
- Available limits of up to $1 billion
- Comprehensive property damage and business interruption coverage
- Natural catastrophe capacity, including earthquake, flood and windstorm
- Extension to cover clients’ business interruption due to a loss at the premises of customers or suppliers (CBI)
- Extension to include equipment breakdown coverage