It is no easy task for oil and gas companies, lease operators and drilling contractors to manage the increasingly challenging exposures inherent in the energy industry.
Among the more expensive of these risks is damage to valuable oil rigs and offshore equipment. Savvy energy companies know that adequate protection of drilling facilities means better protection of the business’ bottom line.
AIG’s offshore property coverage can provide comprehensive and reliable protection for any offshore property risks with land rigs and drilling facilities. With expertise derived from our longevity in this market and support from our best-in-class loss prevention and claims staff, energy companies have one less thing to worry about.
Features & Benefits
- Available limits among the highest in the industry
- Flexible package programs, including multiple offshore coverages, can be structured to fit individual needs and insurance requirements
- Underwriting, engineering, loss control and claims services provided by energy industry specialists located worldwide
- More than 30 years of experience as an energy insurance market leader
- Land Rigs and Miscellaneous Property
- Operator’s Extra Expense (Control of Well)
- Hull and Machinery
- Business Interruption/Loss of Production Income
- Offshore Physical Damage
- Available limits of up to $200 million on any single occurrence, any one location, all interests combined