What is Airline Insurance?
Airline insurance is a product that provides physical damage aircraft hull and third-party liability insurance for operators of airline type equipment in the capacity of the same.
AIG Airline Insurance provides aviation hull and liability coverage for various classes of Canadian airlines. AIG Canada has coverage available for all types of operators within the Canadian airline industry, including scheduled airlines, regional airlines, charter airlines, cargo airlines, low-cost carriers, public entities, and start-up airlines. AIG’s solutions offer significant limits of liability and insurance capacity to help protect Canadian airlines' assets.
Why do you need Airline Insurance?
From global airlines to charter aircraft, AIG Canada’s underwriters employ a high level of technical knowledge and expertise to provide client-specific solutions for Canadian airlines. Coverage includes requirements for both domestic and international operations.
What does Airline Insurance cover?
- Aircraft Hull Physical Damage coverage
- Aircraft spare parts physical damage cover
- Third party and Passenger and Liability
- War, Hijacking and Terrorism liability
- Cargo Liability
- Baggage Liability
- Hull Deductible Buy-Down coverage available with separate policy
The AIG Advantage
Knowledgeable Safety and Loss Control Professionals
- AIG’s consultants help supplement each Canadian client’s safety department with surveys, program development, pre-audit evaluations, and a wealth of educational resources.
- IntelliRisk®, AIG’s award-winning risk management information system, helps you every step of the claims process.
Global Network With 24/7 Specialized Support
- Dedicated, experienced underwriting claims professionals are available around the clock.
- We offer specialized support for airlines with underwriting, claims, legal, crisis communication, and regulatory resources.