What is Business Travel Accident Insurance?
AIG’s BTA insurance provides enhanced coverages and benefits for employees who travel for work, and who could be exposed to unique risks. AIG’s Business Travel Accident plan provides a full range of insurance coverage and travel assistance to employees whether they are travelling across the street or across the world – all accessible through a single point of contact.
Why does your organization need Business Travel Accident Insurance?
Employers have an obligation to ensure the safety and well-being of employees who travel on their behalf. Employers need to be proactive in planning for issues that could occur when their employees are on business trips. Employees travelling for business are vulnerable to disruption in their lives and need insurance coverage and assistance services they can count on. Whether an employee’s challenge is a lost passport, a medical emergency, or a security evacuation due to political unrest, they can find a solution with business travel accident insurance and travel services through AIG.
What does Business Travel Accident Insurance cover?
AIG’s Business Travel Accident plan provides a full range of insurance coverage and travel assistance to employees whether they are travelling across the street or across the world - all accessible through a single point of contact.
BTA Insurance Benefits:
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Ancillary AD&D Benefits
- Supplemental Emergency Out-of-Province Medical
- Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Security Evacuation
- Kidnap & Ransom, Hijack
- Trip Cancellation/Interruption
- Baggage Loss and Delay
- Assistance Services – Attaché
The AIG Advantage
- As a global leader in Business Travel, AIG is uniquely capable of ensuring support for employees travelling abroad on business
- Attaché – offered through AIG Travel, AIG’s wholly owned global assistance company, a broad spectrum of assistance services can be integrated into any of the programs we provide
- Our services are delivered through an international network of wholly owned assistance centres that operate 24/7/365 and that are staffed with doctors and nurses as well as multi-lingual/multi-cultural specialists who coordinate assistance services
- Multinational Business Travel Accident Insurance - AIG’s multinational Business Travel Accident insurance can be offered as a valuable addition to any organization’s existing or developing global program which can be structured to offer a transparent and informed solution that reflects the unique preferences of the employer
- Our BTA Multinational Plan helps multinational employers fulfill local requirements through one convenient, centrally administered program
- Controlled master program provides fully coordinated and centralized account underwriting, administration and claims management
- Worldwide standardization of key benefits and services
- Consolidated account management and travel assistance services
- Solutions for compliance with local country requirements and market-standard benefits
- Ease of use: one card, one phone number, one website