Accident or illness can occur at any time and when they do, unforeseen costs due to hospitalization may place a financial burden on employees and their family.
AIG’s Hospital Cash Plan helps provide financial protection by paying daily cash benefits for the duration of an insured’s hospital stay. And, the daily cash benefit can be used for any purpose, giving insureds the flexibility to allocate funds according to their unique situation.
Features & Benefits
- Supplements provincial hospital coverage
- Provides daily cash benefits that can be used at the insured’s discretion
- Employees can have confidence that coverage will complement medical insurance and financial needs if an accident occurs
- Helps organizations fulfill their commitment to their members’ well-being
- Helps protect against unforeseen costs such as lost earnings, bill payments, parking and transportation costs, child care, and private hospital accommodations
- In-Hospital Indemnity
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Accidental Para-Medical Expense Reimbursement
- A broad range of other benefits are available, including benefits for family transportation, home alteration, and vehicle modification