What is Hospital Cash Insurance?
Hospital Cash policies pay a lump-sum daily benefit for each day an individual is confined in a hospital to allow flexibility to pay additional costs as they see fit.
Why does your organization need Hospital Cash Insurance?
Many group benefit plans do not cover all of the expenses associated with an individual being hospitalized. By adding supplemental hospital cash benefits, employees can offset the financial burden of extended hospitalization.
What does Hospital Cash Insurance cover?
Because hospital cash pays a lump sum benefit of $50 to $100 per day directly to insureds to use as they see fit, benefits can be used for any number of reasons to offset costs such as:
- Parking and transportation costs
- Childcare costs
- Private accommodations
The AIG Advantage
- AIG’s longstanding expertise as a specialty insurance provider satisfies the needs of a niche-market that few insurance companies can provide
- Offers clients remarkable flexibility to tailor their program to employee needs through a broad range of additional benefit options
- Occupational Accident plans can accommodate a wide range of business risks and occupation classes, provide flexibility, and customization
- Helps mitigate an organization’s reputational and liability risks should an unexpected accident or injury occur; benefits are paid regardless of fault
- Helps support members’ confidence that coverage will complement medical insurance and financial needs if an accident occurs
- Provides a lump sum payment that can be used at the member’s discretion
- Provides weekly cash benefits that can help pay expenses while members are partially or totally disabled because of an accident