Successful companies today aren’t just operating globally.
They’re sourcing, selling, recruiting, and genuinely “thinking” in global terms. Over 50% of senior executives at successful multinational firms believe that, by 2020, their company will: (1) earn more revenue from foreign markets than at home; (2) encounter the strongest competitors abroad; and (3) source more goods and services internationally.1 We can trace our roots to ensuring cargo ships in Shanghai, China in 1919. Today’s environment is even more complex. With the largest owned-and-operated international claims department of any insurance carrier, we specialize in tailoring global solutions to manage risk. Insuring the needs of multinational business is in our DNA. Let us guide you through it.
1Economist Intelligence Unit, Global firms in 2020: The next decade of change for organisations and workers, A report from the Economist Intelligence Unit, September 2010
Features & Benefits
- Ability to choose from local, global and controlled master program options based on a business’ needs in a given country
- Ability to provide for locally admitted policies in local language and tailored to local regulations to best fit a client’s needs
- Variety of program options including guaranteed cost, deductible, retrospective or captive programs
- Services of our own experienced in-country claims and loss control professionals to provide clients help in successfully navigating regulatory environments worldwide
- Ability to either view combined or localized loss data worldwide on applicable lines of business via IntelliRisk® Advanced, our web-based claims reporting system
- Access to best-in-class public relations firms for the swift and appropriate response in handling a crisis globally, no matter what how simple or complex the exposure through CrisisResponse®
- Consistency in travel assistance services from our wholly owned and operated service provider, Travel Guard
- Flexibility for clients with low to mid level exposures to choose one or all nine of the available coverage lines (including kidnap, ransom and extortion and political risk) under the WorldRisk Foreign Package
- WorldRisk Foreign Package
- Foreign Commercial General Liability
- Foreign Business Automobile Liability
- Foreign Voluntary Compensation