General liability insurance is an essential tool for small businesses and global corporations alike to manage risk.
In today’s world, any business can fall victim to the high cost of liability from simple slip and fall accidents to personal injury and reputation damage claims. Whatever the size or industry, a thoughtfully constructed risk management program can help an organization dream big and rest easy. We partner with clients to devise appropriate primary protection against traditional and emerging exposures. With a wide range of program and financing structures to choose from, as well as our best-in-class loss prevention services, our general liability insurance offers the flexible protection and peace of mind clients need in order to succeed.
Features & Benefits
- Customized solutions for clients of various sizes, ranging from guaranteed cost programs to loss sensitive and captive structures
- Broad underwriting expertise and appetite for risks in virtually any industry
- Nationwide network of underwriters, claims and loss control consultants including dedicated units specializing in construction, energy, healthcare, real estate and transportation
- Flexibility to unbundle claims handling for in-house or third-party administration
- Various collateral options that include collateral trusts, funds withheld and rent-a-captives
- Consistent and accurate record-keeping and loss adjustment services
- Primary coverage for bodily injury, property damage, advertising injury and personal injury
- Specialized coverage enhancements available for industry-specific exposures, including building services contractors, financial institutions, government contractors, hospitality and gaming, real estate, retail and security guards