Today, the definition of “standard of care” is a moving target, leaving professionals such as business consultants, public relations firms, credit bureaus, advertising agencies, marketing firms and travel agents more vulnerable than ever to claims alleging negligence arising from their fee-based professional services and economic losses sustained by third-parties.
Miscellaneous professional liability insurance provides the vital protection professional service providers need against potential legal action by clients and other third-parties. Understanding the unique duties of each type of professional service provider, we specifically tailor our coverage to best fit each type of risk.
Features & Benefits
- Claims are serviced by a team of professionals specializing in professional liability
- Covers wrongful acts committed anywhere in the world
- Partner with a carrier with over 20 years of experience in professional liability underwriting and exposure
- Targeted classes include accountants, business consultants, lawyers, public relations firms, property managers, advertising agencies, marketing firms, travel agents and more
- Responds to claims or suits arising out of any actual or alleged negligent act, error or omission, misstatement or misleading statement committed in rendering or failing to render professional services for others for a fee
- Limits of liability include claim expenses incurred in connection with a claim or suit against an insured
- Policies are written on a claims-made and reported basis