Social media and cloud computing have brought new meaning to the term “networking”.
Connecting businesses, organizations and individuals more than ever before, this new meaning has lead to greater thought leadership, innovation and growth both in the U.S. and abroad. Unfortunately however, with this increased opportunity comes increased risk, especially for those facing professional liability exposures from cyber extortion, media liability, event management, network business interruption and more.
Through Specialty Risk Protector®, a modular package of professional liability and data network security coverage, companies receive the protection they need to fight against the diverse errors and omissions (E&O) exposures they see today—and the ability to tailor coverage for exposure they may encounter tomorrow. Available in a single policy form and a single application process, Specialty Risk Protector® makes it easy for companies to secure the multi-faceted E&O protection our networked world requires.
Features & Benefits
- Ease of filling out one application
- Streamlined claims reporting
- Tailored definition of “professional services” based on a company’s unique risk
- Access to over 80 claims handlers with superior technical expertise
- Services from the nation’s premier defense attorneys in the event a loss occurs
Ability to combine the following coverages under one policy:
- Media liability (content, publishers and broadcasters)
- Security and privacy liability
- Event management
- Cyber extortion
- Network business interruption
- Employed lawyers professional liability