What is Professional Liability and Cyber Liability Insurance?
Combined professional liability and cyber liability insurance provide diverse E&O coverages.
Why does your business need Professional Liability and Cyber Liability Insurance?
Some examples may include:
- A real estate agent that experienced a loss was provided services from one of the country’s premier law firms
- A recruitment agency experiences a data breach that compromises customer data
- A firm's computer system is hacked and unable to operate, resulting in lost revenue
What does Professional Liability and Cyber Liability Insurance cover?
Through one modular form, AIG’s Professional and Cyber Liability Insurance Cover, Specialty Risk Protector, uses one policy to solve a diverse range of Professional Liability and Cyber Liability exposures. Professional liability coverage combined with data and network security protection offer exceptional coverage.
Combine the following coverages under one policy:
- Miscellaneous Professional Liability
- Tech E&O
- Media liability (content, publishers, and broadcasters)
- Security and privacy liability
- Event management
- Cyber extortion
- Network business interruption
- Employed lawyers’ professional liability
The AIG Advantage
- Tailored solutions and definitions of professional services based on a company’s unique risk
- Experienced claims team with technical expertise to address a wide range of problems
- Access to AIGs preferred network of top-rated Canadian legal counsel